10 Tips to Get High Quality Content For Your Blog
If your business is online then blogging is the most necessary action for you to get real traffic for your website.
- Drive real traffic to your website
- Improve your SEO and SERP strategies
- Lead yourself as a brand
- Build better customer relations
- Beneficial input with quality output for all
These are the five reasons that make you to do blogging on serious note. Where ever may be your business website on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Twitter, give a strong reason to your social followers to click you everytime. Here are few steps how to produce high quality content on your blog.
After selecting your topic, don’t be rush to write it and publish it. To make your content worthy, collect proper knowledge on the topic which here we are saying as research. Here are the resources which make your research more strong with accurate information
- Wikipedia is the place, where you will get basic information and data statistics for your topic. Best thing about Wikipedia is that its information is not manipulated.
- Google Scholar is another source where you can utilize references from University articles, expert thesis or from other published research works.
- Google books are the best for quotes and references. You can customize Google books for your upcoming blog posts.
People only give exactly 8 seconds eye contact to your content and then change the page if they did not find you convincing. So here the headline or title of your subject is the only thing that can be used smartly and cast a spell on readers. But you should also maintain your content or else if your headline won’t deliver its promise then also reader won’t trust you again.
During research collect valuable information and process raw data into fine content
- Start your content with fact, positive hope because facts will help you to catch reader’s attention and positive hope will boost readers
- Don’t limit yourself with one dimensional readers try to make is appealing for everyone, whoever is your reader.
Long Tail Keyword
However SEO world is changing everyday still it didn’t lose its effect that starts with keywords. Keywords are still important for traffic. So only thing that you can change is the format of keywords’ utilization. Long tail keywords make your post more unique with fewer searches and committed traffic.
Use LSI keywords for better ranking which need a variety of anchor texts for internal linking. Use lexical database to get more synonyms and in-depth related terms. Get use to Ad sense sandbox feature to see what ads are displaying when a page is loading for your post.
Internal linking will make your article linked and relates to your articles, so that a reader can refer them easily.
Make your content not only lovable for readers but also pleasant for search spiders. Let search engine bots to know what your content is all about. Must link your content with authority sites along with connecting to keywords, optimizing images for search engines
Scan Your Content
Let readers scan the high quality content, for it you need to provide a complete road map for the readers who don’t have time to go in-depth reading. So use subheads, bullet-ed points come into play.
Call to action
At the end of the day your content should meet your purpose. It is up to you, how you are using it to get more comments, social shares and email subscribers.
Be an Authority
Your content needs an authoritative tone. From any source you should you should not appear as a newbie. Must make great sentences, perfect grammar utilization, short writing with crisp paragraphs are the points you should remember.
Preparing quality content is not a rocket science. With few practices you can make it possible. You focus on providing great value to readers through sharing your knowledge.